The primary purpose of the West Midlands Growth Company is to attract investment, jobs, visitors and businesses to the West Midlands in support of WMCA’s Strategic Economic Plan targets. We work with a range of partners – public and private sector – on projects and programmes that deliver for the region.
Through our partnerships we also work with external funders to deliver programmes that benefit the West Midlands, including:
- European Structural Fund Technical Assistance programme
- European Regional Development Fund
- Visit Britain / Visit England Discover England Fund
- Visit Britain Gateway Project
- Arts Council England ‘Cultural Destinations’ Fund
- MHCLG Enterprise Zones