Located in the Alison Gingell building, Coventry University Future Health will house a Sports Injury and Performance Centre and will offer a range of sport and health related services for students, staff, local residents and sports clubs.
The university is hosting a launch event with David Moorcroft OBE on Wednesday 23rd January at 5.30pm, where attendees will hear about the range of services and state-of-the-art facilities on offer.
Services will include:
- Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Sports Therapy and Physiotherapy Service
- Sport and Exercise Physiology
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sports and Exercise Biomechanics
- Sport and Health Psychology
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Physical Activity and Health programmes
- Simulated Altitude Training
Please arrive at the Alison Gingell Building for 5.30 pm. Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
Please confirm attendance by registering your details here.