Looking for something dynamic, forward-thinking? Passionate about Digital Marketing? Would you like to work on international campaigns? We are on the lookout for a highly commercial, B2B focused Senior Digital Marketing Manager, who has the ability to build a digital strategy from the ground up and manage the hands-on implementation.
We are working exclusively with the West Midlands Growth Company as they embark on a huge recruitment drive in the coming months.
Play a pivotal role in driving the West Midlands region forward. A unique opportunity to work for the region’s Investment Promotion Agency, as it leverages the economic opportunities and global profile created by the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games to attract investment and bring prosperity to the region.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Creating, planning and launching multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Measuring and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Working across a number of digital channels, such as email marketing, social media, display advertising and SEO
- Driving traffic to the company website and driving leads for the sales team
- Creating and implementing a social media strategy for the business
- Substantial experience within digital marketing within a B2B environment
- Hands on experience of all digital channels, including email marketing, SEO, PPC, social media etc
- Experience of working on lead generation campaigns
- Degree in marketing or equivalent (CIM, IDM).
- The ability to keep calm under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Strong people management skills, verbal and written communication and to be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Be creative and have an innovative approach.
To apply for the Senior Digital Marketing Manager position, please email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you would be right for the role.