A fantastic opportunity for an Internal Communications and Stakeholder Executive to join our rapidly expanding organisation.
We have some extremely exciting projects coming up both in the UK and internationally. This role will play a key part in communications within the organisation and with all external partners associated with the programme you will be focusing on.
This Internal Communications and Stakeholder Executive role will involve:
- Identifying new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Ensuring content and updates are shared with relevant stakeholders, delivery partners and internal audiences, helping to raise awareness internally
- Helping to develop and implement internal communications that engages with delivery partners as well as the relevant internal departments
- Supporting the development and delivery of a wider stakeholder engagement plan, to include outreach activity, ongoing mapping and tracking of activity
- Capturing and monitoring feedback/insight to ensure the team's work is informed
- Responsible for corporate and stakeholder digital engagement - to include corporate website, social media, newsletter and an intranet
- Developing and maintain toolkit, to include presentations and marcomms assets
The Internal Communications and Stakeholder Executive position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience in using Photoshop or similar to produce engaging content for stakeholders and partners
- Stakeholder relations at a regional and national level
- Internal communications, including online outreach i.e. intranet management
- Skilled in social media and website management
- Delivery of corporate communications for senior stakeholder and partner audiences
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to proofread to a high standard
- Photoshop and design skills
To apply for the Communications and Stakeholder Executive position, please email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you would be right for the role.